The System Administrator will join our IT team in supporting the day-to-day installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of the server infrastructure environment.
What you ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Incident management
- Security management
- Data backup/restoration
- Solving problems of a diverse scope
- Provide a responsive level of technical support across all departments
- Special project support will also be required providing systems administrative support in implementing new functionality to support business area requirements
What you ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Minimum of 3 years of experience managing windows server (2008, 2012) with expertise in VMWare, Active Directory.
- Experience with anti-virus tools, security software/procedures, firewalls, spam filtering, backups, archiving, and disaster recovery and file management tools.
- Experience focusing on planning, configuration and maintenance of Servers, PCs, Data Storage (SAN/NAS), Disaster Recovery, Virtual tools (VMware and/or Citrix) and Network Security.
- Experience maintaining VOIP phone systems a plus.
- Knowledge of Information Technology and computer hardware maintenance.
Associated topics: administrator, equipment, ip, maintenance, network, sccm, server, system administrator, system center configuration manager, system center operations manager