Software Engineer/ Embedded / C++ / Orlando, Fl
- Lockheed Martin
- $90,770.00 - 130,800.00 / Year *
- 337 E Pine St
- Orlando, FL 32801
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Description:Are you a creative Software Engineer with a desire improve your technical skills and support your country's military? If so, Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control - Orlando is looking for high performing software professionals to develop and integrate embedded C++ Operational Flight Program (OFP) software. The OFP software uses a Linux OS hosted on multi-core Intel processors for an IRST system owned by the country of Qatar. The ideal candidate will be responsible for software requirements, design, code, test, and integration activities.
* Experience development in real-time embedded C/C++
* Experience in all phases of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) particularly integration and test
* Previous experience with Linux and DDS is highly desirable
* Candidate will need to apply appropriate standards, processes, procedures and tools throughout the software life cycle
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Associated topics: algorithm, application, backend, back end, c#, developer, php, programming, software development engineer, sw